Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Pooria's Bday

I woke up early This morning, around 8:15 :D I droped Mohammad at UPEI cuz it was so windy and then I went back to bed till 10. When i woke up I took a warm shower(It was awesome) and then I went downstairs to watch TV. It was about 12 when I left. I had 2 classes in a row, both with Chinese profs. :S Then I went to Pit. Mimmid, Shadi, Shabnam & Amirich were there. Ooo BTW good news, Amirich got his PR card. YEYYY that means 2500$ for him and a SOOR for us !!! :D At 3:30 i had my first tutoring. My student is a first year business student. i'm teaching him math 111. Mohammad got the other one. he's teaching Math 151 to a girl(or a woman cuz i guess she was kinda old) After a while Ali and Hashem joined us. I asked them whether they are busy tonight cuz I wanted to put up a Bday party for Pooria. I've been trying to plan this for days and finally I did it in 2 hours!!! I was suppose to keep Pooria busy untill everyone gets to the resturant( East side Mario's) I wanted it to be totally surprising for him so I told him that I have a GF(Megan) and I've asked her to bring one of her friends(Alicya) to hook them up with each other. He totally bought it. He was driving like a jet in university Ave :D After dinner we gave him the gifts, a key chain with Carrie's name(Pooria's ex GF) on it and a futureshop gift card. Then we went to Dooly's to play pool. I lost 2 - 1 to Pooria. And finally we took a drive to beach(Ali made a new record, 200km/h) Hi my name is Pooria and i'm single Happy birthday Bro!!! I hope you become the next Bill Gates cuz I'm gana be the next Steven Jobs :D
-- Post From My iPhone

1 comment: