Thursday, September 18, 2008

Baby back to life + Marking 4 pages in 2 hours

I skipped another class of Data structure today. i know I'm gana pay for it but i was so tired. i went to school around 9. we (me and Amirich) were suppose to mark Math 151 papers but we didn't. we were just chilling in PIT instead. i was waiting for Mohammad V to do his loan stuff but he didn't show up. we(me and Mohammad) went back home for lunch. it was around 12:30 and we had linear algebra at 1:00. we ate and we derived to school but we were 5 minutes late but it's not biggy. we had a pretty easy exam today and we(me and Pooria) cheated on the exam :D. I went back home to call apple's tech support. The guy told me to plug my iPhone to itunes and hold both bottons for a couple of minutes. My iphone was totally rebooted but thank god all of my info was still there. YYYEEEYYY iPhone YYYEEEYYYI love iPhone After that we(me and Amirich) went to Tims to mark our papers. It took us about 2 hours to mark 4 papers but after a while it got faster and faster. Amirich had Bio lab at 6:00, so i went back home to do my papers(to submit my assignments :D ) i was working on them all evening (about 3 hours) and i finished half of them. Ooooo god .... it was brutal man although i had a lot of fun marking them. every now and then i put some side notes for them(telling them what to work on and practice :D )

No comments:

Post a Comment