Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ehe...Ehe..My iPhone

This morning i was so tired because of yesterday's exercise. I walked to school, after a long time it was sunny.i had 2 classes but i skipped the second one and Iwent to wendy's with pooria to eat lunch. He wasn't fasting today he said because he can't study when he is fasting. Anyways, then i went back to Uni up to 5:30. i had to tutor 2. i got my first DASHT(first payment) today. i was playing with my iphone in PIT when suddenly it kinda hanged so i turned it off but when i tried to turn it back on ..... i couldn't. My baby was dead :( i went back home and tried everything. took out the SIM card, holded both bottons, recharged it ,... but nothing worked. :( so i gave up cuz i knew i can call apple lateron and fix it or just exchange it with a new one but still :(. then i went to Colonel gray to play soccer.Kasra,Amirich and hesam came to play 2. it was a practice game. we were playing 9 on 9 in a very small field, so it wasn't that much fun. specially when there is someone who cant keep their mouth shut when they play soccer. There was this dude who kept talking to us during the game like he was the couch. I seriously wanted to beat the shet out of him specially when he made the little korean boy nervious(when the little boy got the ball this A*****E said: pass me the the ball...pass me the ball(with a wired accent that wasn't anything like Indians but he looked like them)so the korean boy got nervious and lost the ball.) Anyways, after soccer we went to Tims. this time it was on me and Amirich(yes we ordered twice :D)i was exhusted so went straight to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment