Sunday, September 14, 2008

Cavendish resturant

I was so sleepy this morning cuz i went to bed so late last night(i was watching Anastasia, i borrowed it from Ala). i went downstairs and made a very nice breakfast for myself(it's been a long time since i had breakfast, i usually don't eat breakfast eventhough mom says it's the most important meal of the day). i made 2 eggs with fried tomatoes. it was so delicious , i should really consider taking courses in cooking :D Anyways, after that i watched TV for about an hour . then i decided to use my time in a good way for once so i went to study, and yes this time nobody told me to do so :D but right when i started reading Reza sent me a message. i felt a little guilty about the other night. he stayed up all night to talk to me but i told him that we are going to play pool with my friends. we chatted for about an hour and after that all the studying thing was gone so i started youtubing and facebooking (basicaly wasting my time) I went downstairs around 5. we were going to Cavendish restaurant. All the Iranians in PEI but then it kinda got canceled. so there was just us + Voghoufis + Misaghians + Salaries + Aghdasis. It's an all you can eat restaurant but i didn't eat much cuz i wasn't hungry. i don't know why, maybe because i was tired or maybe cuz i was kinda sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment