Sunday, December 28, 2008

Home alone

Long time no see i guess it's been a week, i have a lot of major news and a couple minor ones. First of all i got my grads, they are awful.











I really have to do something about my studies. I haven't even started reading C++ let alone writing programs with it. I really have to start and work hard on it cuz i have to finish it before Jan 3rd, that means i have 6 days to learn C++.
Yesterday was boxing day(27th) i went to Futureshop with Hamed cuz he wanted to buy a desktop. we were standing in the line since 5AM and i kinda had fun, i really dont know know why. Hamed bought a separate graphic card which i have to go and install it for him. that morning i bought 'Monopoly' for my iPhone and i was up till 3AM playing with it so i only had 1 hour sleep. We went to movies that night, we watched 'Yes man'(romantic comedy with Jim Carry, a friend of mine use to call him Jim Karim :D )
OOO i forgot about the most importante news, Mohammad went to Montreal and i'm alone at home :( . I'm really bored, i don't have the car(we took it to a garage to fix it) On Wednesday I went to Hamed's house, we had a lot of fun, i played Guitar hero for the first time, i didn't like it before but now i love it. Thursday night we went to watch movies in Shahriar's place. it was me,Shahriar,Hamed and Kasra. Amir piched us, i don't know why but he seems a little suspicious these days. he keeps diching us at nights. I left my external hard with Shahriar to coppy some movies, that's why i bored these days. After watching 2 movies i went to pooria's house. we played a little bit of FIFA09 and then we went to eat something cuz we were starving, we searched all of the town(it was The night after Christmas eve) so every single store and restaurant were closed including 24/7 Tims and Macdonald. Finally we found a Needs store in the middle of university ave and rushed into it, we were really starving, anyways we bought somestuff and went to beach(keep in mind it's 1AM) :D

BTW, Merry Christmas everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment