Thursday, January 1, 2009

Poems

hey guys
It's going well at all. I didn't study anything at all, I'm gana take 5 courses next semester + I'm going to tutor + I'm going to mark Math 221 papers + i registered in a soccer team which plays in weekends. It's gana be like hell.
Anyways, things are still not fine with my friends, they still have problems with each other and Amir is really sad about something. I didn't have the chance to talk to him lately. He posted a poem on his facebook status and the meaning of this poem was a little sad so everyone started writing sad and thoughtful poems including me. The poems i wrote over there were my own and they kinda sucked :D, see for yourself: (Some of you might not understand it cuz it's written in Fingilish[Farsi with English letters])



Told you they suck(i didn't write the other one, it sucks big time) :D

Mohammad was suppose to be here today but his flight was canceled because of the snow storm. there's snow up to my knees. I stayed home watched movies online. 6 movies in a row, i just went to bathroom once and ate lunch. we're planing to go skiing this weekend hopefully many people will show up cuz it's so much fun.
Here's the poem in case you can't read it from that picture:

Delshekastegan jaman ieki nist
sadia bia ke hich meii nist
gar mast shavam az meie to
ravad ze iadam darde dele mo
laken miaiad in dard BACK
che konam ke daram deli PACKED
PACKED ze dardaie faravoon
mikonan mara kheili heiroon
heiroon ze adlo dele oo
heiroon ze eshgho hekmate oo

No comments:

Post a Comment