Wednesday, December 17, 2008

:(

I cried. yes i was watching a movie(well technically it's not a movie it's a series). I was watching Gilmore Girls S3E13 last night and it made me cry. I have never cried watching a movie (Except for the movie 'M like Mother'(mim mesle madar) but that was different, M like Mother was made to make anyone cry but this one... no it just made me cry) I couldn't stop it. I bet you're now goggling it to see what made me cry.
Don't bother, It was about a lonely 16 year old girl who was pregnant and was in hospital listening to a lonelier and sad music. Happy? I still feel sad when i remember it :(
It made me think about my self, what i have in this world that i took for granted and what a great family i have(I'm not talking about you Leila, you're not included...JK) Although I already knew I have the best family anyone could ever have, this just reminded me of that.
Anyways I think that's enough drama for now, lets get to the news. I'm planing to do a JavaScript project for the holidays + read a book which i haven't decided what to read yet. I'm going to Indigo sometime soon to buy a book which is not so thick and difficult so i can finish it before new semester starts.
OOO we tested the new car in Brackly beach and to everyone's surprise it doesn't go faster than 175. :O I guess they've put a lock or something on it. we're taking it to a garage to check it out.
Pooria got into a huge argument with Kasra, to be honest I think he's right, not the part that he got really mad and swore at Kasra in a public message in Facebook, but He was really mad. i would be as mad as he is if i were him. since it's something about them i can't tell you guys but I'm sure he'll tell you him self. I really think Kasra owes an apology to Pooria. I think the problem is we are all full of ourselves, come on guys... are you serious?... I can't believe what Kasra told Pooria. it doesn't fit in my mind... how did he come up with that... I'm not backing up Pooria... trust me I've defended kasra before which makes me as guilty as he is, they've had this problem for a long time but me and Mohammad talked to Pooria and he let it go but he kept on and on and now... I can't believe what he said... I'm actually embarrassed for backing up Kasra.
well I'd better drop it since you guys don't know what it's about, OOO and please don't try to fix it now, it's too soon, they can't get along right just give it some time.
Yesterday we went to Mr and Mrs Misaghian's house and we had KABAB :P. and then we went to Tims but it was just me,Mohammad,Shadi,Shabnam. no one else came. then we went to beach and came back.
I guess that's all... OOO we're going to Yalda party(shabe yalda) on saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment