Monday, November 17, 2008

papersssssss

Goddddddddddddddddddd
Y did I apply for marking 151? I'm so not doing it next semester. i marked Math 221 this week and I had a big trouble normalizing them. i couldn't figure out how to save my info. Can you believe it? I couldn't find it online. i don't remember how i did it last time. I wanted to write a code in Java and normalize them but it would be so long and i was late so instead i just added 20 marks to everyone that way the average would become 70 instead of 50.
Last week we got another pile of Math 151 but i didn't mark them so this weekend i had to do them, but again I didn't. Today I saw Shafigh(151 prof) and he was kinda mad and Julie(Math secretory) sent me a mail and asked me to see her about this delay. I have to finish them tomorrow.
007's opening weekend was 70 million and it's now 38th in ranking. I still think Twilight is going have a bigger opening but maybe not.
I watched 'The money and the power' last night. This show is Bullshit. Basically there are 10 people in this show competing to win 100Gs from 50cent(the rap singer) and it's like they've been told to act. maybe I'm wrong and Americans are naturally stupid and they act funny.
Anyways, I guess i already told you Mohammad had an accident. he took the car to a garage and it's gana cost around 6Gs. fortunately we are covered but we have to pay 500$. we are thinking about buying a new car. probably a Honda or a Mazda. Omid (another Iranian guy) wants to sell us a car but strongly doubt that we buy it cuz it's a Hyundai. Hyundai sucks.
I have a big project this week. my HTML project. I'm thinking about matrices. Making a website that solves matrices. pretty cool ha? it's gana be useful for Math111 and 261 student next year.
Anyways, I didn't want to tell you but i guess I'm in Love.(And no you idiot it's not Kevin, it's John LOL JK)I can't stop thinking about her. yesterday we went to Tims and I was drawing her initials . can you believe this. me...drawing...instead of chilling with friends... and I keep dreaming about her(Nothing like what you are thinking AH )well I can't tell you who but i can tell you that I'm never going to be with her. Do you think i should forget about her? I don't know.I guess i have to burn with flames of Love.(This is what happens when you fall in Love, you start writing poetry:D ) Anyways, exam season is coming and i don't know shit. damn I'm lazy. I should start studding soon.OOO BTW Mr.Guillotte(Math 221 prof) asked me to mark the finale's papers. and he asked me to mark his papers next semester. I'm probably going to mark Math his papers and not Math 152 cuz that one is brutal.

No comments:

Post a Comment