Saturday, November 15, 2008

It keeps repeating and repeating

It's so boring. it just keeps repeating and repeating. Assignments and midterms are killing me. I know it's my own fault(cuz i skipped too many classes) but it's killing me.
Data's second midterm was pretty good. i didn't write one of the answers but still pretty good cuz i didn't studied much. One of the questions was about writing a quick sort, although i didn't know exactly how it works, i wrote it but i made a couple of stupid mistakes, they are all small mistakes that can be fixed with compiling the program. So although I'm not gana get the mark, I'm happy cuz my code works after a simple compiling and i don't care about a stupid mark. The day before it we went to play soccer in gym, from 8 till 10. I had to play with my jeans but it was fun. there were 5 teams, Us,Arabs,UPEI soccer team,and two other teams that had a couple of chicks in their team. UPEI soccer team played very well, they did a great passing job and some of the chicks in the other team were pretty good. Canadians have a good air control like shooting the ball when its up and controlling it but they don't know how to move in the field to make free spaces. Anyways we had Organization assignment due today at 12:30PM which i thought mean 12:30 at night. so i talked to Mr.Q.Ye and he said it's OK you can still send it to me. so I went to Pooria's place to do it.we almost finished it and that was where we realized we were doing the wrong assignment. LOL
I made a huge bet with Ali for 100$. the bet is about 2 movies, Twilight and the new 007 movie. we bet on the biggest opening weekend sale. i said Twilight cuz it looks like it's going to be a huge hit however 007 had a good opening too although it was on screens of UK way before US. I'm not exactly sure who's going to win. we went to watch 007 tonight(the opening night in US)but it was sold out even half hour before it starts. :O I think Twilight is going to have a huge opening but not as huge as Harry Potter. it's a pretty close bet. May the best man(ME) win :D
I hate winters, it's so cold, there are 2 things i like about it. 1. sitting in a car (next to the driver) cruising around no matter where with the heater on maximum right into your chest. OOO god i love it.
2.Skiing, I've done it only once but i love it. in fact i might buy a bored this year cuz this year we are going to hit the snows. OOOO yeah baby....
Mohammad had an accident 2 days ago. it wasn't a big one but i think he has to pay a lot. at least 500 bucks(the rest will be covered by insurance.
I have to start my HTML project this weekend and i have to do a couple of assignments, fortunately i don't have any papers to mark this week...YYYEEEYYY O and i applied for the Co-OP program. I hope i get a good job in summer. It a great experience and lets not forget about the money ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment