Thursday, November 20, 2008

F U

Yeah you are damn right I'm pissed.
You don't like me, get the fuck out of my life. No one's stopping you. Don't like me, don't hang out with me, don't say hi to me i don't give a shit. U know y? cuz i don't care about U. u're just another person in my life. The difference between us is that i don't cross people from my life even though i don't like them, even if I hate them And believe me I don't like a lot of people around me.
But you were right, This whole BIO thing is getting out of hand. I know I'm guilty as charged but it's not all my fault. I'm sorry that you didn't have JANBE(It means something like when people are joking and you get mad) every time I stopped joking about Bios you guys kept going and going. U know what? you're right. it is all my fault and I apologize. I'm done joking about BIOs, just like i stopped putting photos on facebook(I stopped when i realized Pooria was a little upset because of Montreal's photos) And i don't care what you say. you can make fun of CS or Math as much as you want but I'm done.
Anyways, I told you guys we went to Tims last week but what i forgot to tell U is that Armin bought me a french vanilla. And it felt kinda wired. I think he reads this diary. Are you reading my diary Armin? Y didn't U tell me? you weren't suppose to read that post.I should probably mark the ones that people shouldn't read. (I guess that makes them wana read it more) maybe I'm wrong and he's naturally wired JK maybe he just did it cuz he has MARAM(sorry can't translate this one, you guys would never understand it) Even if he had read my diary he still has MARAM. (Alright enough of saying good stuff about Armin, he's gana blow )
This weekend I'm gana do my HTML project + another data assignment + I have to write a cover letter for CO-OP. Twilight was sold out a day before it's opening. I think I'm gana win but i think it's not gana be a good movie. I saw a part of it on youtube and it sucked. I'm not gana get the money if I win. I know I said i will but I'm not. It's not because of the whole idea of betting is wrong cuz I'm not a Muslim, I just don't wana take it unless Ali starts being a dush and goes for trash talking.
OOO BTW I got my free passes from cinemaclock.com I'm not sure who I'm going with cuz i won 2 passes. Probably My mom or Mohammad since I'm single .

4 comments:

  1. It's like you are too angry :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. kinda
    just like the kid in that photo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. where did you get that icon ? the one with a combination of :D and barare dancing ? it was really funny!
    by the way i miss watching you two fighting all the time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found it online
    It's all over Iranian blogs.

    ReplyDelete