Friday, October 3, 2008

HTML assignment and linear exam

It's Friday right now so i don't quite remember what i did in the last couple of days, i did nothing but watching TV and plating SC on Sunday. Monday i wrote my HTML assignment, we had to make a page using HTML, my page was about iPhone and G1. it was OK considering the amount of time i spent on it. I cant put it online right now, i asked Pooria to hook up my domain to his server.
Thursday was boring, i went to Uni but i skipped my classes. we(me and Pooria) went for a drive to Brackly. The rest of the guys went to the movies at night and they kinda pranked Pooria and told him to go to airport while they were in cinema.
Wednesday, i went to one of my classes and i skipped HTML. we had a soccer practice at 6, it was OK, i scored 3 goals but we had an extra player.Anyways, then we went to Tims as usual.
After about 2 weeks i went to data structure class, i bet our prof thought I'm a new student :D. we had linear algebra exam at 1. i was so tired and sick so I !@#$%^&*.( <-- BTW that is not what you think, it means Gand zadam (Screwd up)). Then we went to Pooria's place. Ali payed for what he did to Pooria and my facebook. we did something to his facebook and some other stuff we did. We played FIFA and then we went to Wendy's to eat something.

No comments:

Post a Comment