Thursday, October 9, 2008

10 days

Hey guys
or should i say guy :D
lots of news
Pooria got caught. He got a ticket for making noise and doing ba burn out at a turn. lol a 220$ ticket hahaha it was fun :D ofcourse for me not for Pooria :D it was hilarious. hahaha
I guess they've added a couple of cars to their forces in C'town, Now pooria drives like canadians, he stops at every stop sign and he doesn't race at all. hahaha I was kidding about the stop signs but he doesn't race anymore.
Anyways, I'm finally done with Math 221 papers. my average was 60% so i used R (a statistical software) to make the average around 75.
i had an assignment this week, actually i had 3 but i only did one of them. i had to write a blackjack game using linked lists(you are like, what the hell is a Linked list:D ) and Mohammad copied his linear algebra for me and Pooria is going to copy his computer architecture assignment and submit it for me. You see I'm a very hard working student. i have an exam next week, Data structure, and don't have any clue about the stuff that we have covered.
Ooooo BTW we won the soccer match against Engineers. weeepeeeeeeeeee
they were like 20 people + 4 or 5 hot fans and we were just 15 or 16 guys(or as we say sibil koloft :D )
if we had those fans, i would personally scored 3 goals
hahaha just kidding
(My sister reads this blog sometimes so i have pretend I'm joking ;) )
Pooria's friend(the girl in our linear algebra who has no relation with Pooria and we just named her Pooria's friend) was there too. :D Jaie pooria khali :D
Anyways, yesterday we were in student center eating lunch and 2 hot chicks + a not so hot chick came and sat right next to our table. Pooria started saying stuff in Farsi, stuff like : hey beautiful, hello ladies, .... and we were just laughing, suddenly i said why are you saying these stuff in Farsi, speak English so Pooria started saying them in English and i was like, what an idiot i am. why did i say that. fortunately nobody heared him (at least i hope so) well he was just goofing around. we named one of the girls Khanoom (that means Lady in Farsi)
Anyways, we have a long weekend this week and i'm skipping my friday class 2 so im free for 5 days, but i have to study hahaha
I cleaned up my room today, it was like a jungle. i took some photos of my room, i'll post them later.

No comments:

Post a Comment