Sunday, September 28, 2008

4 days, nothing

I just had 4 unproductive days. After school i went to soccer practice on Wednesday. I skipped my classes on Thursday, both of them but I had to go Uni anyway(for tutoring) it's just because in the morning i didn't feel like going to Uni at all. Anyways after that i went to futureshop cuz there was a problem with my futureshop card. Do U remember about a month ago i bought a Sony camera(an awesome one ;) )and a satellite radio for our trip to Montreal? well they made a mistake in the returning process. After that i went to Rogers to get my old phone. It was ready :O so why the F*** didn't they call me? morons x( Friday was as bad as Thursday. I skipped my class and stayed home watching TV and playing Starcraft we went to another soccer practice on Friday(this one was for the game vs Engineerings). It was nothing like a soccer practice, it was more like climbing exercise cuz Andrey shot the ball into the pool behind our goal so we had to climb the fences and get our ball from the pool which was half full. Finally we managed to get the ball and we continued playing for another half hour. Saturday was better. i studied for half hour, first time since the opening of Uni(HTML, cuz i have an assignment this week)and then we went to our soccer game which we lost, 2 - 1. I kinda thought i was responsible for our second goal but now that i think it wasn't just my fault(look i said no just mine, i admit that i made a mistake)our defense was terrible. the whole team was awful specially Ali Daei, man i hate that guy. we were playing like a bunch of elementary kids. Anyways, we went to the movies at night, Eagle Eye,it was pretty cool. Then we went to Tims and we had a little discussion about Engineering and CS. a stupid one actually. yall know that I'm kidding when i say CSs are smarter than Engineers, right? (I'm not talking about Math vs Bio, that's different :D )But i have to say, CS is the funnest, most creative and laziest major ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment