Thursday, October 30, 2008

FAKE

HAHAHA
Did you know that we Iranians have something similar to Aprils fool? we do it on Farvardin 13th(April 3rd)(we might have stolen it from other countries)and we call it 'Doorooghe 13' (the 13th lie). obviously it's not April now but i decided to fool around with my friends(not that kind of fooling around :D )So i told everyone i've met a hot girl in Uni and we've been going out for the last 2 weeks. and they totally bought it. oooo man it's so much fun. now everyone thinks i'm going out with 'A'(I told everyone her name starts with A)I kept faking stuff like receiving texts and calls from her and they totally bought it including Pooria,Shadi,Pablo and Ali.
I was thinking about how to tell them and i decided to tell everyone threw my weblog. This way i'll get more viewers(I barely have 10 views right now)and i dont have to face them when they find out i was faking it(So they can't kill me)
There are a couple of stuff yall should know:
1.Yes Pooria i was texting with Pablo in your house
2.The call i received from her, FAKE
3.pat and willis, Again.......FAKE
4.The whole cellphone thing1, FAkE

I cant believe you guys fell for it ..... LMAO

There's something i have to add to that:
I'll never swear and lie(no matter what or who)2

1: I told everyone that i met her right out of the library when she broke her cell and i kinda fixed it for her.
2:I kept swearing on Pooria's life that I'm not seeing anyone but nobody believed me.

I got my linear algebra midterm, dont ask it was horrible. we had a group assignment for CS252. i wrote my part but i dont think they can use it at all :D . I have 2 huge midterm next week and i'd better start my HTML project soon.

Gara go,There are 35 math papers looking at me like they i've killed their father (they should be marked by tomorrow morning)
Peace out

1 comment:

  1. in khali ke to basty na be 13 april rabt dasht na 13 farvardin , vali bahal bood ;)

    ReplyDelete