Friday, October 24, 2008

FREE TICKETS

This week was hell. i fucked up 2 midterms and missed another one(which I'm going to take it later cuz i talked to my prof). I'm not doing well at all. I only have 4 courses and i fucked up 2 of them. But not any more, starting this weekend I'm going to study hard. I have a group assignment and I'm going to get ready for the other 2 midterms. I just got an E-mail indicating that I've won 2 free movie tickets from cinemaclock.com YYYEEEYYY (It's a website that i check movie schedules on it and sometimes give reviews about them)
I got another mail from the loan agency. What the f$%^ is wrong with them. they are asking for more tax stuff. What the fuck do they need it for. I already sent them our social insurance numbers. Dame you loan agency.they can get all the info they want with our SIN#.
Anyways, Pooria registered in a flying lesson. he's going to fly a plane tomorrow (just flying it in air, not the take off and landing part).We were checking the dogs in a pet shop before that, he really wants to get a dog but they're so expensive. Personally I love dogs, i'm actually going to get one when i start living alone but i don't think Pooria is ready for it now. I mean it's a big responsibility and he goes to school every morning, He cant leave him alone at home.he'd better get it in the summer. That way he can teach him some stuff before then he can leave him at home.
This afternoon we (me and Pooria) went for a drive to beach. We were listening to 'I kissed a girl - Katty Perry' and i remembered the first time i saw this video on youtube. at that time i didn't know that it's a music video,The name of the video is I KISSED A GIRL and the picture you see in youtube shows a very hot girl dressed up very sexy(Katty Perry-the Singer). I'm a guy so what's the first thing comes up in my head..... yeah .... two girls making out .... alrrright(Gigiri gigiri goo...:D ) But i didn't click on the video, because i thought it's a video of two girls making out. Hahaha I'm a BACHE MOSBAT HAHAHA.I wish my mom could read my Blog :D
Anyways, I don't have the math papers for this week's assignment. So this weekend I'm going to focus on HTML and computer organization + GROUP assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment