Wednesday, September 24, 2008

3 busy days

I was so busy these days, that's why i couldn't post anything. we(me Amirich Kasra Hamed) had our first soccer match. we won but it wasn't that much fun cuz our opponent was playing with 8 players and we were 11. besides we had a retarded striker who scored 2 goals(he was like Ali Daei, we gave him something like 5 goal passes but he scored 2 of them) kasra scored a goal 2 and i gave a goal pass . Hamed played golly in the second half.(U can see the retarded striker next to kasra in this picture)

On Monday we celebrate Hashem's Bday, it was fun but ...... . Anyways, happy birthday Hashem. wish you luck. BTW i skipped Y.Wang's class again, this is the third time. :D I had an assignment due on Tuesday so i stayed up late doing my assignment.

Tuesday was my busiest day, i skipped linear algebra class and went back home to take a nap since i didn't have enough sleep due to last night's assignment. Then i went back to Uni cuz i had to tutor. Adam(the guy I'm tutoring) gave me 15$ but we only worked for 30 mins so gave him back 5$(although he didn't want to take it). after that we (me & Amirich) started marking math papers. it was about 6:30 and we finished them around 11:30. it was kinda fun but also exhausting. (blooper in the picture : (1^2+(350.t)^2)^1/2 =(1+350^2+t^2)^1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment