Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Lucky

YO :D
Today i had a tiny headache so i took a break and didn't go to school instead i stayed home, watched a movie(it's 1:30 now, i think I'll take a look at my C++ book after lunch). I was reading Amir's journal this morning. he had a post about how lucky people are and weather he's lucky or not. It made me think "Am I a lucky guy or not"(i bet you're saying 'or not' right now :D)and i realized i am a lucky guy.
I have the best DAD in the whole world which i keep disappointing with my crappy grades.
I have the best Mother who cares about me(Just me not you Leila :P)
I have the best twin brother although we argue alot(which I always win ;) )
I have the best older sisters who always kept me from trouble(And i hated that when i was a kid)
I have the best older brother who inspired Mohammad with his driving skills(It's an inside thing only Leila will get it :D)
I live in a great country(Although i think Iran is way much greater country because of it's people)
I won a bicycle this summer and 2 free movie passes last month(i really was lucky)
And last but not least I have the best Refighs anyone can wish for and i miss them so much(HAHA you though I'm talking about you guys, HAHAHA you are all great friends but a Refigh is different, Sorry guys)
What else do i need? Of course everyone wants to be rich or famous and i do too but it doesn't mean I'm not lucky. Some times i think about going back and redoing all my mistakes(And believe me i made a lot of stupid mistakes) but then i realize I might loose what i have now if i change my past and besides past is for learning present is to live and future is something to work on(It's actually my own quot i don't think any other wise guy( :D ) have ever said that)

Anyways yesterday i met Sara, She's a new Iranian exchange student, She came from Sweden. I liked because she looks just like my sister's friend 'Sara Farid'. It's like they are identical twins with 8 years age difference :D. Pooria didn't like her, i don't know why. he said she looks a little weird and he kept making fun of me and saying "Reza likes Sara ... Reza is in loveeee ... " because i said she is a nice girl, and she really is. she's really lonely and i hope she's a movie fan cuz all we can do in winter is watching movies. she said she bought a cat and a puppy. I should CHATR in her house(going to someones house even if your not invited) to see her puppy.

I have huge problems with my Chinese professors. they can't teach at all. I have to study on my own this semester. They both suck. Who the fuck gave them permission to teach. they can barely speak English let alone teaching.

I have a lot of stuff to do which i keep postponing, My CO-OP stuff, my military services stuff for going back to Iran, going to gym, studding, ... We have our next match tomorrow. this time we have a golly so i don't have to play defense and i can go back to my position(Left wing or Right wing) I hope we win this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment