Thursday, October 16, 2008

Study+Study+Assignment+Assignment+...

This morning was as usual until Mohammad text us about tomorrow's midterm. Every other Friday we a quiz for Linear algebra, we thought so for this week too but turned out Mohammad was right.we had about 10 chapters to read. The main problem is that we haven't been to any of her classes and we had a computer assignment due tomorrow as well.
I skipped HTML class again and field my Khandagh(stomach) then we got a group study room and started to study. i had to tutor Adam again so i left at 3 and came back up around 3:45 but Pooria was gone. Ali called me and asked me to buy a blabla kit (Surgery kit :D) again we went upstairs to study up to 5 . we were so tired so we decided to take a walk outside and refresh our brains. We saw Ali on the way so me and Ali went to BK and Pooria went upstairs to continue studding. When we were saying goodbye to Pooria, Ali cursed loudly and suddenly Shadi and Mohammad came out of library. This is at least the second time he curses next to Shadi.
Anyways after BK Ali went to his lab and i went to library to study but i was tired of Algebra so we went to Pooria's place to do our Assignment.
I did the first one ut we couldn't do the second one. My brain was shut down. anyways then we played FIFA08. I beat Pooria 2-1 and I beat Ali 1-0.

No comments:

Post a Comment