Monday, October 13, 2008

I hate exams

I'm the laziest guy in Charlottetown. this week we had a long weekend because of Thanksgiving and i have an exam tomorrow morning. i had 3 days to study + mark Math 151 papers but instead i played Urban Terror and Starcraft. I haven't finished it yet. i still have QUEUEs or whatever they are.
i went to Hamed's house on Saturday, Mohammad didn't cuz he had to work up to 9 and i guess he went to Dooly's with Hashem and Pooria after that. I was over there till 2PM when Mohammad V came to take me home. i wanted to walk back home but they insisted and i was so tired to do Tarofing(discussing about it).
Sunday we were all invited to Ali's house because of Thanks giving. i guess it was miss Misaghoan's party but since all of us couldn't fit in their house we had to go to Ali's house. we played a little bit of PS3 and PS2 and obviously we had Turkey for dinner. After dinner we all went to Dooly's. i really didn't want to go but since we wanted to make Pooria and Ali friends again i went.(Yes thay had a little tiny stupid argument the day Pooria got his Ticket)it was pretty good but i think they still have something deep inside. Anyways, then we went to Tims24/7 and i guess we headed back home around 2PM. O BTW i met Faraz today, he's a new Iranian guy(God dame it, why does anybody over here is a guy, where the hell are the girls :D ) He's kinda ..... not attractive. i don't mean in a physical way idiots i mean he's kinda..... you know..... people don't wana be with him kind of guy. maybe it's because of his age cuz he's only 15 .
Anyways, i studied a little bit on Monday cuz i had to(I didn't finish it, there's still one chapter left) and i didn't mark any of my papers. I talked about this exam so much that even i myself throw up when i say anything more about it.I'm pretty sure everyone else fells the same.U know what's my problem, i talk about it a lot but i dont study at all. look, i had 3 completely free days and i didn't even finish studing Data Structure let alone doing the assignment and making '3by3matrix'.(it's my new website project, it's basically a website that solves 3 by 3 matrices which are used in Math261 and Math111)
OOO good news, my mom is back from Montreal which means less Wendy's and more delicious Iranian food plus my baby iPhone is back cuz i gave it mom.
OOOOO BTW, go check out this remix of 'Apolegize' by One Republic it's awesomeeeeeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment